If anything bad was to happen to your pet in questionable times, you’d blame yourself. Just give us a call whenever you’re unsure if your pet should see the vet. We’re always happy to help!
Our #1 concern is the safety of your pet and we are always happy to discuss your concerns over the phone.
Besides obvious emergencies you should call us right away if you notice:
- Your pet vomiting or having diarrhea for more than 24 hrs
- Your pet has blood in their stool or urine
- Your pet has blood coming from their eye, nose, or mouth
- Your pet is straining to go to the bathroom
- Your pet’s food or water intake changes significantly
- Your pet is having trouble breathing
- Your pet becomes suddenly disoriented
- Your pet’s behavior drastically changes
Better safe than sorry! Never hesitate to give Brook Farm Veterinary Center a call at (845) 878-4833.
It’s happened to us all. Whether your cat goes on a hunger strike, your dog eats an entire tray of brownies, or your pet is acting just plain weird. The best thing to do in these situations is to give us a call, let us know your concern, and how your pet is acting. From here we can guide you whether or not you should bring them in for an exam.